Self tanners are quite a great aid to one’s look. It’s not surprising to find certain individuals have begun to use self-tanners to bring out the best of their appearance. If you’re not familiar, self tanners are tanning lotions that give your skin the bronze hue without having to rely on the sun. This is a healthier approach to tanning compared to sunbathing and indoor tanning.
One of the biggest factor on how sunbathing slowly trickles down during the Halloween season is the colder climate. No one wants to be out in the cold with a dispersed sky. That sounds like a ticket to getting a frostbite. This is where self tanners are a great way to sort your tanning needs. Now, indoor tanning is an option but with recent study, this method of tanning has caused quite a lot of damage to one’s skin. UV rays can do a number such as premature aging or worse, skin cancer.
As a Halloween aid, you can make use of self tanners to improve your costume or look. While there’s a lot that can be donned to celebrate the spirit of Halloween, getting a tan can give you a darker look. It can also accentuate your body to match your costume.
If you’re hoping to get a more risqué approach to your costume for trick or treating, self tanners is a great way to contour your body. If you can’t tone it, you can always tan it. If you’re hoping to hide any imperfections, self tanners also provide a good coverage without doing any harm on the long run. And if you’re hoping to clear them out, they’re easily removed from your skin as well.
There’s no exact list of what you can do with self tanners but if you’re hoping to spice your Halloween get-up, you can splash some tan with your outfit.
With the new addition of the airbrush makeup into the cosmetic trends, it’s no surprise that many would want to try it out. Though it can be quite a daunting task, what with having to make use of an airbrush and the amount of time to master the art of applying makeup; airbrush makeup is no easy feat all.
Now that you’ve come across the wonders of airbrush makeup, there are some tips that you can keep in mind to make your experience worthwhile:
- Before you get the ball rolling, it’s best to practice with water. This makes sure that you’re familiar of how to position the airbrushing when applying makeup on your skin. It also gives you a feel of the air pressure upon application.
- Make sure that you washed your face prior to the application and keep it moisturized. A well hydrated skin can help avoid the chances of the paint to clump together.
- When applying the make, make sure that your hand is steady. You don’t want to make uneven patches of color on your face now, do you?
- If you’re aiming for a more concentrated color, it’s best to keep the airbrush as close to your skin as possible.
- Avoid closing your eyes too much. If you happen to squint a lot during the application, chances are your make up might end up cracking as your muscles relax.
- Don’t overdo. If you happen to practice with water, it’s best to be careful not to put on too much make unless you’re expecting a more saturated look.
- People mistake the usage of regular makeup along with an airbrush which is wrong. This causes a lot of mishaps since regular makeup was never intended to be used in such a manner. Always choose to make use of airbrush compatible make up or pigments.
- Don’t forget to use a primer. If you’d like to keep your makeup due to the difficulty in retouching it, primers help avoid smudging and keep your makeup throughout the day.
- Never leave your neck unattended. No one wants to have a mismatch in color with their face and their neck therefore it’s always a good idea to provide your neck with the same buffing your face is going through. Contouring your neck does a lot of wonders to heighten your face.
By following these tips, you’ll be the next airbrush makeup guru in town.
You must be very excited to try airbrushing on your own. Ever since the radical approach of using airbrush as a medium for applying makeup, various individuals have started to indulge in this venture. While using an airbrush may be simple, there are still various questions that mull around.
To aid you on enjoying the airbrush makeup path, here are some of the frequently asked questions about airbrushing:
What’s an airbrush?
An airbrush is an equipment which makes use of air to paint various objects be it applying tan to your skin or coloring model kits. Much like a pen, the airbrush is held in the same manner. Due to the method of painting, strokes, it derives the ‘brush’ from that approach.
Is there any specific airbrush that I should buy?
It’s best to make use of an airbrush that complements what you want. If you’re thinking of applying makeup, you don’t really need to make use of a big kit. It’s best to start out with single-action or dual –action airbrushes since they provide the best control and are capable of the finest sprays.
What kind of nozzle/s should I get?
If you’d like to start out small, the 0,2mm is the best starter for you. It has a much finer approach which is why it is great for beginners. If you’re looking for a much bigger coverage, you can also try out the 0,3mm, 0,4 and 0,5.
Is there any particular paint that I should use with an airbrush?
There’s no specific paint that the airbrush can’t work with. If you’ve been hoping to try out watercolor with the airbrush, it’s truly possible. However, it’s best to make use of airbrush ready paint to avoid the paint from clogging up your airbrush. If you’re curious to try out various paints, it’s important to thin them out before putting them into the color pan.
How often should I clean my airbrush?
It’s ideal to clean your airbrush after every application to avoid the chances of dried paint. If you’re keen on trying to dismantle and clean the airbrush piece by piece, this is a time consuming task therefore its ideal to do this once a week or once a month.