With so many clothes piling up and brand names to look forward to, a certain group of people have to be restricted to what they wear. If you’re an individual who has sensitive skin, you might have come across a nasty itch from wearing certain clothing.
It’s actually not that surprising as some textiles cause allergic reactions when in contact to sensitive skin. Most individuals who suffer from skin conditions have it hard, especially when they’re trying to get a new style for the coming seasons.
Contact dermatitis is a concern that textile companies have begun to acknowledge. While that might not always be applicable to all the brand names in the market, it’s always best to be knowledgeable of what clothes you can wear.
Here are some common fabrics to keep in mind:
- Choose natural fibers such as cotton or silk. It’s best to avoid the harsher fabrics such as linen and wool since they tend to be itchy.
Most of the individuals who have sensitive skin always go for cotton since they are smooth and cool against your skin. On most cases, cotton is a good place for fungi and bacteria to propagate since it is soft and abundant in nature. You’ll want to be extra particular on cleaning these clothes.
- You’ll also want to make use of stretchable fabrics. These types of clothes allow an easier flow against your skin thus causing less abrasion upon contact.
- Aside from the fibers, dyes also cause contact dermatitis. It’s always best to check the nature of the company since excess dyes might be released when wearing the article of clothing.
If you’re still a little unsure, you might want to check the tag on the clothing or ask an attendant nearby. It’s always best to be a little knowledgeable on the clothes you put on your back.
With the new addition of the airbrush makeup into the cosmetic trends, it’s no surprise that many would want to try it out. Though it can be quite a daunting task, what with having to make use of an airbrush and the amount of time to master the art of applying makeup; airbrush makeup is no easy feat all.
Now that you’ve come across the wonders of airbrush makeup, there are some tips that you can keep in mind to make your experience worthwhile:
- Before you get the ball rolling, it’s best to practice with water. This makes sure that you’re familiar of how to position the airbrushing when applying makeup on your skin. It also gives you a feel of the air pressure upon application.
- Make sure that you washed your face prior to the application and keep it moisturized. A well hydrated skin can help avoid the chances of the paint to clump together.
- When applying the make, make sure that your hand is steady. You don’t want to make uneven patches of color on your face now, do you?
- If you’re aiming for a more concentrated color, it’s best to keep the airbrush as close to your skin as possible.
- Avoid closing your eyes too much. If you happen to squint a lot during the application, chances are your make up might end up cracking as your muscles relax.
- Don’t overdo. If you happen to practice with water, it’s best to be careful not to put on too much make unless you’re expecting a more saturated look.
- People mistake the usage of regular makeup along with an airbrush which is wrong. This causes a lot of mishaps since regular makeup was never intended to be used in such a manner. Always choose to make use of airbrush compatible make up or pigments.
- Don’t forget to use a primer. If you’d like to keep your makeup due to the difficulty in retouching it, primers help avoid smudging and keep your makeup throughout the day.
- Never leave your neck unattended. No one wants to have a mismatch in color with their face and their neck therefore it’s always a good idea to provide your neck with the same buffing your face is going through. Contouring your neck does a lot of wonders to heighten your face.
By following these tips, you’ll be the next airbrush makeup guru in town.
One of the most basic steps to ensuring great skin is exfoliating. Not everyone exfoliates their skin but it’s actually necessary. Over time, various impurities and dead skin cells clump up on our skin which not only block our pores but also cause acne and other skin ailments. No one wants to experience that thus it’s recommended to cleanse your skin at least once a week.
While exfoliating is great for your skin, doing it consistently is really a big no-no. Each time you exfoliate, you clear out the old layer of skin for a new one. This means the new layer is more sensitive and can be easily damaged if you’re not careful. If you’re eager to step outside after you’ve done exfoliating, you’ll want to think twice. Exposing your skin as soon after cleansing can cause a lot of damage.
While there are a lot of concerns after exfoliating, there are a lot of solutions to make sure they don’t happen. In order for you to get better skin, here are some of the post-exfoliating skin care tips you’ll have to follow:
- You can make use of a toner after exfoliating. Toners aid in getting rid of any residue oil or dirt for an overall cleansing. This isn’t really necessary but going through this tip will aid in an overall exfoliation of your skin.
- Once you’ve finished exfoliating, don’t hold back on using a moisturizer. It’s best to apply the moisturizer up to twice a day to make sure your skin is not dry. Exfoliation tends to become flaky and even wrinkly in the long run.
- Coconut Oil can be used as an antibacterial application. Not only is it natural but coconut oil aids in keeping your skin hydrated while also keeping the bacteria off.
- Apply a very potent sunscreen. Your skin is still so new thus it hasn’t gotten the necessary guard against the damaging UV rays. You’ll want to skip the daily vitamin D or choose to lather yourself in some sunscreen.
With these tips, you’re not only ensuring young beautiful skin but also making sure that you’re keeping your skin healthy.