With the new addition of the airbrush makeup into the cosmetic trends, it’s no surprise that many would want to try it out. Though it can be quite a daunting task, what with having to make use of an airbrush and the amount of time to master the art of applying makeup; airbrush makeup is no easy feat all.
Now that you’ve come across the wonders of airbrush makeup, there are some tips that you can keep in mind to make your experience worthwhile:
- Before you get the ball rolling, it’s best to practice with water. This makes sure that you’re familiar of how to position the airbrushing when applying makeup on your skin. It also gives you a feel of the air pressure upon application.
- Make sure that you washed your face prior to the application and keep it moisturized. A well hydrated skin can help avoid the chances of the paint to clump together.
- When applying the make, make sure that your hand is steady. You don’t want to make uneven patches of color on your face now, do you?
- If you’re aiming for a more concentrated color, it’s best to keep the airbrush as close to your skin as possible.
- Avoid closing your eyes too much. If you happen to squint a lot during the application, chances are your make up might end up cracking as your muscles relax.
- Don’t overdo. If you happen to practice with water, it’s best to be careful not to put on too much make unless you’re expecting a more saturated look.
- People mistake the usage of regular makeup along with an airbrush which is wrong. This causes a lot of mishaps since regular makeup was never intended to be used in such a manner. Always choose to make use of airbrush compatible make up or pigments.
- Don’t forget to use a primer. If you’d like to keep your makeup due to the difficulty in retouching it, primers help avoid smudging and keep your makeup throughout the day.
- Never leave your neck unattended. No one wants to have a mismatch in color with their face and their neck therefore it’s always a good idea to provide your neck with the same buffing your face is going through. Contouring your neck does a lot of wonders to heighten your face.
By following these tips, you’ll be the next airbrush makeup guru in town.